Commercial name : ANTIGUA
Registered Office : Rector Ubach 9
CIF / NIF : B62763750
Telephone : 934147384
e-Mail : email@example.com
Domain name : www.antiguarestaurante.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with registration number ----------.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider's sector.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company's website.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is to be made, prior, express, informed consent would be requested, and unequivocal by the holders.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data is provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
In the same way, the provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Any hiring process or that involves the introduction of high-level personal data (health, ideology, ...) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (https: // ...), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.